Christopher Abbott Makes First Public Comments About Aubrey Plaza’s Pregnancy


Christopher Abbott & Aubrey Plaza photo
Getty Images

Christopher Abbott made his first comments about his partner Aubrey Plaza‘s pregnancy!

The 40-year-old actor made an appearance on the Today show to speak about his Broadway play, Death of a Salesman, for which he’s nominated for a Tony Award.

Jenna Bush offered her congratulations!

“Can we say congratulations? You’re expecting a babe,” Jenna Bush Hager said.

“I thought [you meant] for my Tony nom!” Christopher joked when the subject was brought up.

He then said it’s “too much” going on between his Tony nomination and the baby news.

He said it’s “very exciting” before thanking Jenna for her well wishes.

It was announced last month that Aubrey is expecting her first child with partner. During a recent appearance on the Smartless podcast, Aubrey shared her excitement about becoming a mom.

Aubrey Plaza & Christopher Abbott

How long have Aubrey Plaza and Christopher Abbott known one another?

They first worked together in summer 2019 on the indie movie Black Bear and then took the film to the Sundance Film Festival in January 2020. The actors later worked together on the off-Broadway play Danny and the Deep Blue Sea, which ran performances from October 2023 to January 2024.

How to get tickets for Death of a Salesman

Chris will be starring in Death of a Salesman through August 9. The production also features legendary actors Nathan Lane and Laurie Metcalf, as well as The Gilded Age actor Ben Ahlers. Get tickets now!

The post Christopher Abbott Makes First Public Comments About Aubrey Plaza’s Pregnancy appeared first on Just Jared – Celebrity News and Gossip | Entertainment.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Our Newsletter

Get our latest articles delivered straight to your inbox. No spam, we promise.

Recent Reviews


Apple has secured a major victory for its redesigned smartwatches as per the latest decision from the US International Trade Commission. The federal agency ruled against reinstating an import ban on Apple Watches, allowing the tech giant to continue selling its devices with a reworked blood-oxygen monitoring technology.

The ITC decided to terminate the case and refer to a preliminary ruling from one of its judges in March that claimed that Apple’s redesigned smartwatches don’t infringe on patents held by Masimo, the medical tech company that has long been embroiled in lawsuits surrounding the Apple Watch. Apple thanked the ITC in a statement, adding that “Masimo has waged a relentless legal campaign against Apple and nearly all of its claims have been rejected.” We reached out to Masimo for comment and will update the story when we hear back.

The latest decision could offer some closure to the longstanding legal feud between Masimo and Apple. The patent battle dates back to 2021 with Masimo’s first filing against Apple that requested an import ban on Apple Watches. The ITC ended up ruling that Apple violated Masimo’s patents, resulting in the previous import ban and the Apple Watch maker redesigning the blood-oxygen reading feature in certain models. However, Masimo wasn’t satisfied with this conclusion and sought another import ban on the updated Apple Watch models. Now that the ITC has ruled against that, Masimo is left with the option to appeal the decision with the US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.

While Masimo may currently be on the losing side of this legal battle, it’s confronting Apple on multiple fronts. In November, a federal jury sided with Masimo and ruled that Apple has to pay $634 million in a separate patent infringement case.



Source link